Monday, August 9, 2010

my own wedding

a lot of people ask me what kind of wedding I want to have.


with a lot of thinking, I've decided this:



small. intimate. relaxed. really easy schedule.


outdoors, gorgeous light, preferably in the fall.


so much of my life is so compact, so structured, and daily overflowing with stress and work.


i can't remember 5 days of relaxation in the last 3 months for me. its almost to the point of sickening, but in the place that I am in in life, that's the way it has to be. if i want a wedding that reflects the opposite of my everyday life, then i want a wedding that feels like a 'break', not a 'stressful event'. we celebrate best when the subject of our celebration is much and the amount of work is less.



that's what i dream of: a plain awesome wedding.

No comments: